Re: st: Estimating complete demand system

From   ABDUL ADAM <bihiabdul@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Estimating complete demand system
Date   Sun, 22 May 2011 23:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

Stata has various manualas (I don't know if you have access to them) and one of them is the reference manual [R]. as usual the entries are ordered alphabetically, so you need to find the 'nlsur' command there is where you can find the examples as suggested by Brian. You can also type help nlsur in stata.