Re: st: Where's the title?

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Where's the title?
Date   Sun, 22 May 2011 20:37:08 -0400

(Art wrote me privately, but I am answering here.)

No, I don't think the manual should change, although I see how somebody could be misled, once. The default of one line per command is pretty basic.

On page 11, the Graphics Manual states that the different lines of a single command were written  between a line "#delim ;" and a single line with ";", but never mentions the issue again.

There are two other ways of breaking a command into multiple lines: commenting out the line ending  with "/*"  and "*/" or using " ///".  Showing any one of them would not only take unnecessary space but would convey the message that the illustrated technique is preferred.