st: Estimating complete demand system

From   olorunfemi sola <solafem7@yahoo.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Estimating complete demand system
Date   Sun, 22 May 2011 00:41:32 +0100 (BST)

Dear Statalisters (attention of Brian Poi and others)
Please am presently looking at the demand for food in some of the ECOWAS countries.I will like to compare result using different estimating methods such as: 1. Linear Expenditure system(LES) 2. Almost Ideal Demand System(AIDS) 3. Quadratic Almost  Ideal Demand System (QUAIDS). I can estimate the QUAIDS model using nlsur. The problem now is that i do not know how to use nlsur to solve both the LES and AIDS. Is there anybody who can assist me? Do you have a similar code you think can assist me? Is there a better example? What do i do?
Expecting your assistance.
Regards
SOLA OLORUNFEMI   Ph.D
SENIOR LECTURER   DEAPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY
AKUNGBA AKOKO
ONDO STATE NIGERIA official e-mail: olorunfemi@adekunleajasinuniversity.edu.ng
TEL NO +234 803 581 0893