st: OLS: How to save constants as a new variable?

From   Barbara Engels <engels.ba@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: OLS: How to save constants as a new variable?
Date   Sat, 21 May 2011 17:28:02 +0200

I made some regressions and want to save the constants of the different regressions in the form of a new variable so that I can make further calculations with the vector of the constants. how can I do that?