st: Problem with -rcpoisson-

From   Tim <lists@timbp.com>
Subject   st: Problem with -rcpoisson-
Date   Sat, 21 May 2011 11:03:38 +1000

I am having a problem with -rcpoisson- from Stata Journal 11-1.
I suspect it is not installing properly, but I do not know if the problem is at my end or something wrong with the distribution files.

Stata reports it is fully updated, and installation of rcpoisson appeared to complete correctly, but there is a missing function when I try to use the command.

package installation

package name:  st0219.pkg
        from:  http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj11-1/

checking st0219 consistency and verifying not already installed...
all files already exist and are up to date.
(click here to return to the previous screen)

. clear all

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. rcpoisson rep78 price foreign mpg weight , ul(4)
<istmt>:  3499  _rcpoisson_main() not found
r(3499);

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tim