st: Jittering problem

From   Fred Wolfe <fwolfe@arthritis-research.org>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Jittering problem
Date   Fri, 20 May 2011 08:40:41 -0500

When I use this command, the graph will be jittered:

scatter fatig glb_ if ra_sev==0, jitter(8) || scatter fatig glb_ if
ra_sev >0, jitter(8) scheme(bw).

It will not be jittered when I use this command:

 scatter fatig glb_ if ra_sev==0,mfcolor(white) color(black) msize(
medlarge) mlabel(ptglobak) jitter(8) || scatter fatig glb_ if ra_sev
>0,mfcolor(black) xline(1.1)  msize(medlarge) msymbol(circle)
mlabel(ptglobak) jitter(8) scheme(bw).

 I couldn't find any discussion of this problem on the list. Any
suggestions to make jittering work?

Thanks,

Fred Wolfe