Re: st: Calculation of cubic splines

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Calculation of cubic splines
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 16:14:48 +0200

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Mikkel Brabrand <> wrote:
> Thanks!  What I need to do is recalculate the predicted probabilities in a different dataset using the same weights. That is why I am trying to figure out the formula...

Just use -mkspline- to create the variables, using the -knots()-
option to set the knots at the same values as in your original
dataset. Than you can just use -predict-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen