st: RE: table weights

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: table weights
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 15:09:09 +0100

Put the unweighted frequencies in another variable and then have one of your statistics something like "min freqname". My guess is that the minimum of those frequencies is invariant under pweighting.

Alternatively, switch to -tabdisp- where you have more control.

Denise Sengül

does anyone know how to get pweighted means but unweighted frequencies
together in one table (produced with 'table')? I ideally want separate
columns, one of them containing the frequencies, the other one containing
the means.