Re: st: codebook

From   Neil Shephard <nshephard@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: codebook
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 16:47:57 +0100

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Daniel Marcelino <dmsilva.br@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maria, It should appear in the same place as I send in the previous
> e-mail. If I simple use label var, the line starting as "DUMMY
> VARIABLE ...." will be placed between the name of var "twomand"  and
> "(unlabeled)". You can quick see that capital letter line is below
> name of var. That's my intrigue point, I never seen this.

This is clearly a situation where copying and pasting the output from
the results window to demonstrate what you are trying to describe
would be far more informative.

Even more useful would be if you then pasted it a second time and
corrected it to how you want it to look so that people know what you
are trying to achieve.

Neil

--
“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email - nshephard@gmail.com
Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/