Re: st: overlay bar and line graphs in STATA

From   Maria Fleischmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: overlay bar and line graphs in STATA
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 17:09:00 +0200

Hi Siddhi,

Assuming your variables are called the following:
flu: # of flu positive cases
cal: calender
swabs: percent of swabs which are flu positive

you could try:
graph twoway (bar flu cal, yaxis(1)) (line swabs cal, yaxis(2))

Does this help?
Maria