Re: st: Interaction in Generalized Ordered Logistic regression_gologit2 (ORs and CIs)

Subject   Re: st: Interaction in Generalized Ordered Logistic regression_gologit2 (ORs and CIs)
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 10:19:49 -0500

If I understand the question, I believe you would do this the same way as you would if you were using mlogit. Something like

use "http://www.indiana.edu/~jslsoc/stata/spex_data/ordwarm2.dta";, clear
gen yr89ed = yr89 * ed
gologit2  warm yr89 male white age ed prst  yr89ed, npl(yr89ed) lrf
forvalues i = 1/3 {
lincom [#`i']ed + [#`i']yr89ed, or
}

The key thing is you have to specify the equation #s for lincom; otherwise it only does the first one.