st: rreg with robust standard error

From   lreine ycenna <lreine.ycenna@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: rreg with robust standard error
Date   Tue, 17 May 2011 06:17:18 +0100

Hello,

I'm using the rreg command which produces standard error. However,
I've seen robust  (rreg) regressions being run with robust standard
error. I would like to know if it's possible to run rreg command and
have robust standard error in the regression?

Thanks.