st: rreg with robust standard error

From   lreine ycenna <>
Subject   st: rreg with robust standard error
Date   Tue, 17 May 2011 06:17:18 +0100

I'm using the rreg command which produces standard error. However,
I've seen robust  (rreg) regressions being run with robust standard
error. I would like to know if it's possible to run rreg command and
have robust standard error in the regression?