Re: st: Generating clustered data

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Generating clustered data
Date   Mon, 16 May 2011 17:29:28 +0100

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Neil Shephard <> wrote:
> Its not a Stata solution, but I've been looking at generating
> clustered data and have opted to use the genCluster package
> (
> for R ( which may be of some use.

Sorry its the "clusterGeneration" package and not the genCluster
package (the link is correct though).

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -