st: Syntax for Gllamm 3 level model with random slope

From   aimes87 <>
Subject   st: Syntax for Gllamm 3 level model with random slope
Date   Sun, 15 May 2011 04:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to fit a 3 level model (conceptions nested within cow id numbers
nested within years). I have 5 conception covariates -all of which are
dichotomous (rp metr preglame pregmast preabort). My outcome is a
dichotomous: abortion or no abortion. I also have a time variable (days in
milk (dim)) which I think should be included as a random slope at the
conception level.

Could anyone help me with the syntax for such a model? I have tried using:

. eq cons: 1

. eq slope: dim
. gllamm abort preabort rp metr preglame pregmast dim, i(id year) nrf(2 1)
eqs(cons slope cons)

but Stata returns the message (after a long time) that convergence could not
be achieved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!