st: SQ - problem with sqom command

From   Teresio Poggio <>
Subject   st: SQ - problem with sqom command
Date   Fri, 13 May 2011 13:50:17 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I've installed the SQ ado files (Kohler,  Luniak and Brzinsky-Fay) on
a pc of our computer lab (Stata 10.1 IC on win xp 32 bit) without any
ssc install sq

I've then tested whether the command  sqom is working properly (one of
our lab users informed me about a problem with sqom), by following a
test proposed by Ulrich Kohler on a previous thread in Statalist

.mata: mata mlib index

. use, clear
. reshape long st, i(id) j(order)
. sqset st id order
. sqom,  subcost(meanprobdistance)

and I have been returned the following error message:

                 <istmt>:  3499  sqomref() not found

Any ideas on what's going on? Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards,