Re: st: Variables loop and deletion under certain conditions

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Variables loop and deletion under certain conditions
Date   Fri, 13 May 2011 09:20:12 +0100

dm0048_1 from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj10-4
    SJ10-4 dm0048_1.  Update: Finding variable names / Update: Finding
    variable names / by Nicholas J. Cox, Durham University, UK / Support:
    n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk / After installation, type help findname

dm0048 from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj10-2
    SJ10-2 dm0048.  Finding variables / Finding variables / by Nicholas J.
    Cox, Durham University, UK / Support:  n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk / After
    installation, type help findname

There was a write-up in SJ 10-2 and a software update (bug fix) in SJ 10-4.

Nick