st: bootstrap mixlogit

From   "ali hashemi" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: bootstrap mixlogit
Date   Thu, 12 May 2011 16:21:19 -0400

Dear list members,
I would like to calculate confidence intervals of a linear combination of
coefficients in standard logit and also in mixed logit models using a
bootstrap procedure. I used bootstrap prefix command which worked perfectly
with standard logit (bootstrap: logit ...). Unfortunately I was not able to
make it work with mixlogit command. Does anyone know what could be the
problem? Is it possible to use bootstrap prefix with mixlogit regression or
I need to write my own bootstrap program?

I would appreciate you help