Re: st: RE: Data Setup for Survival Analysis With Unequal Interval

From   TA Stat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Data Setup for Survival Analysis With Unequal Interval
Date   Thu, 12 May 2011 22:09:12 +0700

Thanks for your response.  I found out that stset will produce those
variables the same as snapspan command.

Peter