st: Labelling output in 12 month rolling loops

From   "Coetsee.Jane" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Labelling output in 12 month rolling loops
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 09:57:38 -0400

Hello,

I am running 12 month rolling totals on the dummie variables
representing outliers for a model.  The variable "yearmonth" is a
numeric stata date type variable and "date" is a string variable that I
want to use as  labels for the output.   The problem with my 12 month
rolling code is that it produces a file with the totals I want but
without dates stating to which year end the total corresponds.  I am
trying to do this using the "label" command.  When I run the code below
I get the error message "1 invalid name"

local T in date
eststo clear
qui foreach i of num 1/24 {
                 label define lbl `i' "'T'", modify
                 label val `i' lbl
                 eststo:total Outlier if yearmonth>= 576+`i' &
yearmonth<588+`i' & Outlier_R_NotFHA==1
                 }
                 }
                 esttab using Rolling_RNFHA_Outlier1.tab, replace

-Jane.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc. Live Solid. Bank Solid. is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]