Re: st: "twoway function" (& closure on "test 2")

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "twoway function" (& closure on "test 2")
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 11:06:01 +0100

Allan seems to want StataCorp to be responsible for documenting what
happens when you don't use a command as intended but decide to branch
out on your own.

That is, none of his examples make references to x.

Interesting principle. I think StataCorp have better things to do in this case.

Nick