Re: st: Transforming data - horizontal to vertical

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Transforming data - horizontal to vertical
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 10:07:38 +0100

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:43 AM, lreine ycenna <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I need to re-convert my data into the stata format (vertical). What
> command do I use?

See -man reshape-

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -