Re: st: Executing do-file yields no output

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Executing do-file yields no output
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 16:50:47 +0100

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM, George Mailbox <> wrote:
> Nick, Neil and Maarten,
> The comments caused the problem.
> I have got quite a few of them in my do-file and one at the very
> beginning wasn't closed properly.
> Everything's running smoothly now.

Such problems can often be ameliorated using a text-editor with syntax

There's an FAQ on text editors and Stata at...

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -