st: ivregress

From   Andrea Rispoli <>
Subject   st: ivregress
Date   Mon, 9 May 2011 16:51:34 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
I am dealing with an endogeneity issue and I was thinking to use
ivregress. However my "first stage" equation, given the nature of my
instrumented variable (0/1) has to be a probit or a logit.
What would be the best way to deal with this issue? Is there a command
that allows to specify the regression model of each stage?
Thank you very much in advance!