st: Experimental design for choice experiment

From   hadji jalotjot <>
Subject   st: Experimental design for choice experiment
Date   Sun, 8 May 2011 21:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm quite new to Stata and I'm trying to find out if there is a code or command
that can generate a fractional factorial design for choice experiments.  I've
been searching the net for this but all I've pointed to is data analysis for
choice experiments.