Re: st: Table with more than 2 differant variables as columns variables

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Table with more than 2 differant variables as columns variables
Date   Sat, 7 May 2011 17:33:22 +0100

Consider -collapse- of your data over variables and by years. Then - list- the data.

Nick