Re: st: xtfrontier tvd

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtfrontier tvd
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 15:05:35 -0500

You can specify more than one technique so that ML will switch between
the algorithms:

. webuse xtfrontier1,clear

. xtfrontier lnwidgets lnworkers lnmachines , tvd difficult tech(nr  dfp)

In the sectors where are you having problems you might try to rescale
the variables so that are all on about the same scale.

Scott