Re: st: xtfrontier tvd

From   Apurba Shee <>
Subject   Re: st: xtfrontier tvd
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 14:29:24 -0400

Hi Scott,
I have tried the –difficult- option that does not help. But when I use
other maximization technique; for bhhh it shows bhhh requires
observation level scores, and for dfp and bfgs it shows stepping has
contracted, resetting dfp/bfgs Hessian, discontinuous region
encountered cannot compute an improvement. I used xtfrontier lndepvar
lnindepvars, tvd diff technique(bhhh). Do you know how to make these
techniques work. I appreciate your help.