RE: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 12:11:07 +0100

Have you thought about ignoring what you don't want or replacing it with missing?

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

prakash singh

Thanks Nick,
Your suggestion did work but it is giving me five observation in place
of one only.
i.e. it is filling first four observation point with the mean value in
stead of giving only one observation for var2 at cell number 5.