Re: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable

From   prakash singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 14:19:05 +0530

Thanks Nick,
Your suggestion did work but it is giving me five observation in place
of one only.
i.e. it is filling first four observation point with the mean value in
stead of giving only one observation for var2 at cell number 5.

Prakash