st: computing odds ratios for models with interraction terms

From   "Fitzmaurice, Ann E." <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: computing odds ratios for models with interraction terms
Date   Thu, 5 May 2011 22:38:03 +0100

I use the following for example

Logistic outcome i.varA  i.varB b i.varA#i.varB  other variables

And I obtain the odds ratios for var a var b and the interaction terms

Var a has four levels and var b has 3 levels

What I would like to do , is to generate the odds ratios for the  12 cells in the table var a by var b

Is there a way of doing this in stata, I would also like the confidence intervals

Ann E Fitzmaurice
Medical Statistician
Immpact University of Aberdeen
Health Sciences Building