Re: st: mediation with a categorical mediator

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: mediation with a categorical mediator
Date   Thu, 05 May 2011 23:06:43 +0200

Instal -cmp- : ssc install cmp.

Here the code (just estimating any old thing) that does not make sense--though fem_work is binary):

webuse laborsup
cmp (kids = fem_work) (fem_work = fem_educ), ind($cmp_oprobit $cmp_probit) vce(robust)
nlcom [fem_work]fem_educ*[kids]fem_work

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior