Re: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable

From   prakash singh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to generate mean for a secquence of five year of a variable
Date   Thu, 5 May 2011 23:06:41 +0530

Thank Nick and Oliver for generating discussion which helped me coming
across the command lowess thanks a lot but what I mean (let me try
again to put my query in a better way) is: mean of only firs five
observation and then mean of last five obesrvation for each country.
the excercise is purely related to understanding the behaviour of the
variable at both ends not an ecoonmetric excercise.

I render my sincere apology if due to capacity constraint I am not
able to explain the query in a appropriate way.

Prakash