Re: st: Installing -grc1leg- without an internet connection

From   maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Installing -grc1leg- without an internet connection
Date   Thu, 5 May 2011 18:09:24 +0200

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Marshall Garland
<> wrote:
> I've asked my network administrator to install -grc1leg- from Vince
> Wiggins' site. Because our network research machines do not have
> internet access, she must download the program from an
> internet-enabled work station then manually transfer it to the
> research network. Because the internet-enabled machines do not have
> Stata, she is unable to perform a -net install-. Yet, when she
> attempts to navigate to the page using a web browser, it appears the
> site is inaccessible through a browser (or it's disabled?).

You can access the two files with a web browser by typing the following
two addresses:

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie