Re: st: Missing value= Help with gen command.

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Missing value= Help with gen command.
Date   Thu, 05 May 2011 08:47:54 -0400

if you actually want the sum, use -egen- with the rowtotal function

however, it is not clear where the "1" comes from in the paragraph
starting "however" so maybe you mean something else? of maybe this is a
simple typo?