Re: st: Forest plot of hazard ratios

From   enayet <drchowdhury@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Forest plot of hazard ratios
Date   Wed, 4 May 2011 04:07:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am trying to prepare the similar forest plot as you tried earlier that is
compare unadjusted and adjusted Hazard ratio in the same figure.
So far using the metan and parmest package I able to create separate forest
plot. Could you please guide me how to compare the variable side by side in
a forest plot.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Enayet