st: how to deal with two command of spreg in stata?

From   zhiqiang zhang <nkzzq@yahoo.com.cn>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to deal with two command of spreg in stata?
Date   Tue, 3 May 2011 10:44:16 +0800 (CST)

Dear statalist:
  I try to use the spreg routine in stata to estimate a spatial econometrics
model. While I try findit  spreg, I find two bunch of command about it, one is
for sppack, the other package also has the same  command name spreg, My question
is how to keep these command in my stata? I mean I want to try both of them.

Thank you.

 Best Regards