RE: st: Standard error of median using pweights

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Standard error of median using pweights
Date   Mon, 2 May 2011 14:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

Stas,

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

David
--
David Radwin
Research Associate