st: Iteration backed up

From   Fabio Zona <fabio.zona@unibocconi.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Iteration backed up
Date   Sun, 1 May 2011 10:23:48 +0200 (CEST)

I am running a zinb and the model does not converge. It continues to run interation iwth the same Log pseudolikelihood and with the information (backed up)

Does somebody know why this happens, and what a possible solution to make it converge I could use?

Thanks a lot