st: how to do a weighted transition matrix

From   Hey Sky <heyskywalker@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: how to do a weighted transition matrix
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalisters

I have to do a weighted transition matrix but it is not an option for the
command xttrans.

I have searched the archives but did not find any discussion about
this question.
did anyone experience this before and any (other) method to deal with it?

any suggestions are appreciated.

Nan
from Montreal