st: Wald test with two dummies

From   "D.M. Kabel" <>
Subject   st: Wald test with two dummies
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:01:48 +0200

Hi all,

I ran a model with 2 mutually exclusive dummies, no constant and clustered standard errors. The two dummies are both significant. Now I need to compare the coefficient estimates, and thus compare the alphas for the two groups (dummies).  I tried to use the command:   test High=Low. But is this Wald test also useful for two mutually exclusive dummies?

Thanks in advance,