Re: st: Left truncation in survival analysis

From   Yigit Aydede <yigit.Aydede@smu.ca>
Subject   Re: st: Left truncation in survival analysis
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:00:26 +0000

Hi Steve,
I saw your two recent posting on Statalist. Thanks again. As you suggested, I guess the best way is to remove subjects with unknown t0 from my analysis.  By the way, I've found a paper ("Left-Censoring in Duration data: Theory and Applications" by Anna Christina D'Addio and Michael Rosholm. Working Paper No: 2002-5 Department of Economics, University of Aarhus Denmark) that describes my case as "left-censoring" and offers some solutions.  It has a good summary for all possible cases.

Thanks again
--Yigit

Yigit Aydede
Department of Economics