st: manual maximum likelihood error no observations

From   Alex Olssen <alex.olssen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: manual maximum likelihood error no observations
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:19:19 +1200

Hi Statalist,

I am trying to estimate a manual maximum likelihood and keep getting

r(2000), no observations.

The model works perfectly in some specifications and when I change it
a little it breaks like this and I can't fix it.

I am happy to post some code if it will help - it is pretty short.

Kind regards,

Alex