st: polychoric PCA

From   Christopher Sanford <>
Subject   st: polychoric PCA
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

In order to run a pcamat on the matrix generated by the polychoricpcca command,
I need to know the number of observations used. However, I am using a pweight
with the polychoricpca and an N is not returned. How do I get the N? Can I use
the same N as the polychoric command?