Re: st: Noconst in cointegration relationship in VECM

From   Charles Koss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Noconst in cointegration relationship in VECM
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:56:55 -0500

VEC command in Stata is still in development, so I am not surprised
this is happening. Comparatively, many features available in open
source software are not available in Stata. You may need to check this
software:  R, gretl, Jmulti,  but most importantly check Rats or
E-views. By far, E-views has become the leading software for time
series analysis.

Take a look at this thread:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-04/msg00347.html

hope it helps,