Re: st: Has -agrm- (to calculate index of agreement) been implementet as an ado-file?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Has -agrm- (to calculate index of agreement) been implementet as an ado-file?
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:33:43 +0100

Writing directly to the author is surely the way to find out the state of play.

Nick