st: contemporaneous correlation matrix

From   "Ben Ammar" <>
Subject   st: contemporaneous correlation matrix
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:50:54 +0200

Hi everbody,

I was wondering how I can create a contemporaneous correlation matrix for my summary statistics if I have a panel data set. I am especially interested in the correlation between two of my variables. I guess simply using the -corr- command isn't enough as the correlation across time isn't included (right?!). I also tried to use the -xttest2- command after a -xtreg,fe- but I have more than 1700 panels, so that didn't work either and probably I won't know more about those two variables I'm concerned about. The regressions went well but maybe I missed something.

Thanks for your help!
Jetzt informieren: