st: Box-Tidwell Test

Subject   st: Box-Tidwell Test
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:55:35 +0200

For my thesis I am using logisitic regressions and I wanted to check my modells for linearity. One test that is commmon is the "Box-Tidwell"-Test, yet in my case it is not working. Both my dependent and independent variables are dummys and now I was wondering why the test is not working?

I know there are other tests as well, however I really would like to know why the test is not working?

Best regards