Re: st: RE: AIC and BIC in Poisson and GLM

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: AIC and BIC in Poisson and GLM
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:37:52 +0100

It's stuff like this that makes me feel surprisingly warm and
affectionate towards R-squared. See, for example, -glmcorr- from SSC
and (more importantly) the paper that inspired it

 Zheng, B. and A. Agresti. 2000. Summarizing the predictive power of a
    generalized linear model. Statistics in Medicine 19: 1771-1781.

The gist of the paper is summarized in the help for -glmcorr-.

Nick