Re: st: can Stata tell how long a process took to run?

From   Eric Booth <>
Subject   Re: st: can Stata tell how long a process took to run?
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:35:25 +0000

I prefer to use rmsg ( See -help rmsg-). So, you can  -set rmsg on-
Also see -help timer- for more control over timing sections of code.

- Eric

Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute
Texas A&M University