Re: st: Limit variables in variable dropdown box

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Limit variables in variable dropdown box
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:08:30 +0100

The latest version of Stata is 11.2.

I don't think you can do this, short of -drop-ping variables you know
you don't want for any analysis beforehand. It seems contrary to the
idea of a dialog.

Someone else may have a better idea. I almost never use these features.